£17,000 - £20,000
Following a hugely successful 2016, we are currently recruiting a Collections Advisor for this well-known Financial Services organisation. Our client are a rapidly growing organisation who are looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Collections Advisor, who will be based at their Newport office and join part of Energetic and Exciting team. As a Collections Advisor you will be speaking to customers in Financial Difficulty, Ultimately seeking to bring them out of their debt through in depth fact finding and providing a consultative service to meet their needs.
We are looking to consider candidates with a strong background in Sales or Customer Service. Financial Service experience would be very beneficial. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for their own self development, and will seek to establish positive working relationships with colleagues across the business.
The Key Responsibilities of the Collections Advisor:
- To work through a queue of collections cases which will involve every stage of arrears
- Negotiate Payment arrangements using repayment terms
- To make outbound and receive inbound calls from clients unable or unwilling to maintain payments
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service is delivered to all customers, internal and external
- Working within all company guidelines and with 100% adherence to FSA guidelines
- To ensure the department achieves its monthly objectives for each client
- Adhere to client specific SLA's
- Prioritise your own workload and demonstrate flexibility
Working hours typically fall between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, with an Occasional half day Saturday.
All candidates must be able to pass a credit check.