Targeting a first moving ACA/ACCA from the profession, Gifford and Partners are working in partnership with a true employer of choice. Based in Leeds, the role of Group Finance Manager has a broad outlook supporting some reporting, treasury and international exposure, commercial and operational support and finally some corporate tax work that by in large will be driven by the external advisors. If you are thinking of embarking on your first move out of practice and into Industry now nearing time qualification, then look no further as this role offers one of the best platforms to fast track your career into either a controllership or commercial role. This Group Finance Manager role really does have it all, including:
- Modelling and cashflow forecasting including some foreign currency, hedging and treasury exposure
- Consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting including analysis and commentary to the senior leadership and board team.
- Providing financial stewardship with controls and system developments ensuring these are in line with the business needs and forecasted growth.
- Along with external advisors, ensure that group-wide corporate tax affairs are compliant ensuring any risks are identified, reported and resolved.
Essentially this role is targeting a qualified ACA/ACCA with professional practice exposure and who can demonstrate a strong technical grounding whilst being capable of contributing to commercial concepts. A strong understanding of balance sheet control, working capital and cashflow is a given at this level as is the need for this individual to demonstrate a fluid communication style capable of conversing with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
A truly rewarding role in a business that is hungry to embrace change. A role that will be supported by an exceptional Head of Finance, packaged with a business who encourage a work-life balance. Please get in touch to learn more at Gifford and Partners.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434569