Brand & Marketing Executive
Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our client in Scunthorpe to recruit a Brand & Marketing Executive to join their commercially focused team within this growing FMCG business. The role would suit a Marketing Executive, Category Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Brand Marketing Executive, Brand Executive who can easily commute to the Scunthorpe area, so conveniently located for people travelling from Doncaster, Hull, Grimsby, Brigg, Crowle and surrounding areas.
The job involves working for a large food manufacturing company who sell their products to major supermarkets across the country. You would work across the whole business in order to ensure that the brand is promoted to customers effectively and all supporting work is completed accurately and in a timely fashion. You would liaise daily with the Brand & Category Manager, the New Product Development Team, the Sales team and various Directors as well as external marketing agencies. You would also be responsible for looking at what competitors are doing in the marketplace and in their PR coverage, as well as using your numeric skills to analyse sales data for the category of products and producing relevant reports to show your findings.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the team to deliver all aspects of the brand marketing plan for the products
- Managing the critical path and packaging/label process for all new product development
- Supporting the commercial team by conducting research on product sales data, analysing using MS Excel and presenting your findings across the wider team
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date, working with an external agency on this
- Ensuring the monthly PR plan is implemented via an external marketing agency, making sure deadlines are met and content is relevant
- Supporting the Brand Manager to organise and deliver brand events to the general public and to customers
- Briefing external design agencies regarding packaging and labels - ensuring deadlines are met ready for new product launches
- Creating a monthly newsletter about the brand and it's products, showcasing website, PR and social media activity and coverage as well as sales performance
- Conducting a monthly review of competitor activity in stores and on social media - reporting back accordingly
- Assisting with quarterly reviews of competitor products, organising sampling activity and presenting internally
- Day to day budget management for the brand, ensuring purchase orders are raised on time
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a head office team and develop a key brand within the food marketplace.
We're looking for someone with a real 'can-do' attitude who is ambitious to develop in a marketing team and has the right level of commercial awareness to do so. So we're looking for a graduate or someone with equivalent experience, with strong communication skills as you would liaise across the business in different teams as well as with various external contacts including customers. Good PowerPoint skills are also essential as you will be expected to put together presentations on new products in the market, competitor activity, brand sales and any other developments. MS Excel will be used daily to analyse retail sales data so strong numerical skills are a must.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch provided daily
- Convenient location
- On site parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.