Our Digital Team is currently in search of a Digital Analyst, to develop the understanding of customer behaviour on cpw.com desktop and mobile sites, driving a culture where analytics is at the heart of the cpw.com trading, marketing & development teams. Digital insight is paramount to the success of the multi-channel business and we are looking for a passionate, articulate, technically savvy person, who also understands the importance of qualitative insight when making integrated decisions. This is an exciting time for digital at carphone warehouse, and this is a great opportunity for a talented analyst ready to step up and take on the next challenge.
- Set up & deliver regular KPI decks
- Present and articulate the integrated view on performance of the online business KPI’s at a macro level, and at a micro level.
- Use modern digital analysis techniques to advance the level of actionable insight within a fast-moving environment.
- Provide ad hoc analysis into customer journeys using all of the tools available. (qualitative and quantitative)
- Continuously evaluate data to drive digital and multichannel sales
- Deliver valuable insight around the multi-channel customer
- Identify reporting requirements across the business, and deliver tailored dashboards, to drive the multi-channel business
- Manage the Analytics implementation and improvement plans.
- Coach merchandising & online marketing teams to build understanding of impact of analysis.
- Pro-actively monitor online behaviour and make recommendation for improvements to the digital touch-points/journeys.
- Ensure technical set-up is optimised to deliver accurate digital insight both internally and for third party marketing suppliers.
- Monitor competitor activity including Hitwise reporting
You will need:
- Website analytics software – expert user Omniture site catalyst
- Major retail website experience
- Technical knowledge of the digital landscape and how it works
- To be an Excel expert
- To be educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Statistical analysis and modelling experience
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434927