Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for a large, manufacturing and production business based in Kingston upon Hull.
The client is a national business based in Kingston upon Hull who are looking to recruit a finance analyst into a newly created role in their finance department. This is a great opportunity to learn from a talented and qualified accounts team.
As a Finance Analyst you will report into the Finance Manager, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of performance reporting data provided on a regular basis to all shareholders
- Build and maintain routine and ad hoc reporting from the requisite accounting/trading systems, as identified by self and as required by business leaders.
- Support Finance Manager (Reporting & Forecasting) in ensuring correct technical standards are applied and ensure forward looking view over changing standards and how they may affect the business.
- Participation in the development of financial reports and performance reports based on historic and forecast assumptions that satisfy the needs of all stakeholders.
- Production of monthly reports to help Business Leaders understand and manage financial performance and monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Help maintain the integrity of the Balance Sheet by owning and supporting the necessary Balance Sheet control accounts.
- Ledger postings in a timely, effective and accurate manner.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual returns for submission to HMRC.
- Provide support to Finance leadership group as required e.g. other project work.
- Have worked in an accounts function previously
- Have assisted with the month end close
- Have an analytical mindset
- Be comfortable with excel
- Have strong written and verbal communication
Salary up to £22,000 + on site parking + pension + holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428667