My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives & responsibilities
* To be responsible for all electrical maintenance, reactive & small works to cover commercial sites in and around Chelmsford.
* To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
* Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
* City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
* 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
* Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased