Case Handler, Law, Legal, Belfast, Sales, Conveyancing
Your new company
A large UK law firm, with offices based in Belfast are now recruiting a Case Handler to join their Lender Sales team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Your new role
Lender Sales deals with the sales of those properties that have been taken into possession. This is traditional conveyancing with a twist due to the nature of the work undertaken.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out the sales process efficiently, accurately and in accordance with team procedures, client requirements and service standards.
- Use Solcase to produce letters and documents.
- Be responsible for own caseload of sale files
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that telephone calls are dealt with in a professional manner that full telephone notes are taken and that calls relating to any legal aspects which the Case Handler is unable to deal with are referred to the Team Manager or Technical Support Officer immediately.
- Regularly update clients as to progress of matters.
- Delegate administrative tasks such as copying to the Office Assistant.
- Ensure that all matters are billed promptly at completion.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to:
- Have knowledge of shared ownership housing for example; homebuy schemes, housing associations and shared ownership housing
- Good telephone manner
- Competent numeracy and spelling
- Computer literate
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434499