TEC Partners are working with a leading Blockchain Applications Development Company who have built an expert team of Developers.
They are well known for building cutting-edge solutions for some of the worlds leading organisations in the banking/finance, e-payments and trading sectors and they are currently building a new generation of decentralised applications.
As they continue to grow on the back of winning multiple contracts with global players they require a number of strong Backend Developers.
They are predominantley working with Node and experience with this is preferable however not necessary.
Required skills & experience:
- 3-5 years of backend development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js (ideally but not necessary)
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
- Good understanding of Linux
- Git knowledge (feature branches, github flow)
Additional desirable experience:
- Experience in API development and best practices
- Testing Frameworks (Jest, Mocha/Chai/Should.js, Enzyme)
- Docker experience (Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Cloud computing platforms: Azure, AWS
- Experience with EC2 APIs (S3, creating and configuring networks and VMs)
- Experience in React
- Blockchain knowledge
For more information contact
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433515