SF Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Analyst to join an established manufacturing company based in the Coventry area. The company are leaders in their field, within the UK & Ireland, supplying prestigious clients across the country for over 50 years. The ideal candidate will be able to create reports, provide evidence to management for decision making, in addition to developing and monitoring KPI's to bring visibility to all areas of the business.
- To develop and maintain our stand alone pricing calculators
- To compile sales reports on a monthly/ad hoc basis, distributing to the Sales team/management, identifying changes and trends
- To analyse pricing, discount and margin data. Reporting changes and trends to help maintain/improve profitability
- To provide analytical support with preparation of the monthly management accounts and related reports/presentations where needed
- Produce and analyse job costing reports, to clearly identify and explain variances to the pricing calculators
- Develop and monitor KPI reporting for overhead and production departments, working closely with the department managers
- Improve the timeliness of KPI reporting to be provided daily/weekly where required
- Through the use of analytical data, identify opportunities to increase sales or reduce costs, and be able to turn these into clear actions that can be proposed to Management
- To participate in Lean initiatives and product development, to provide supporting financial information to validate proposed improvements, and report on their success after go live
- Maintain and develop our sales commission scheme, to help motivate and direct the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Any other general tasks as requested by the Financial Controller
If you are looking for a new role, possess the above experience and are CIMA/ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified, please feel free to apply or contact me!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428544