Credit Risk Manager
We're the number one car finance website in the UK for a reason. It's because we pride ourselves on being the best.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we're serious about investing in our people.
What is the role?
We are looking for a candidate to inspire and nurture others in your team and someone who is a highly motivated data genius with great knowledge and experience in the consumer credit risk field. As a Credit Risk Manager you will help to support our risk team in managing the risk systems and interfaces. This role is key in helping to grow CF247 and support our internal and external customers including stakeholders at all levels.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Supporting the development, oversight and management of credit risk systems and infrastructure, with responsibility for challenging the accuracy of the data and supporting the generation of automatic reports.
- Analysing and processing large volumes of data.
- Enabling and advising upon the loss/default assumptions to be used in acquisition or customer management decisions.
- Generating automatic risk reports for different committees, using SQL.
- Creating the risk data structure used for modelling, validation and reporting.
What can we expect from you?
- Several years' experience in consumer credit lending.
- Confident using SQL.
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Risk Analytics techniques is essential.
- Expert knowledge of programming techniques to enhance automation in reporting.
What will you get in return?
- Company funded BUPA healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day - 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Communal Gardens
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised car parking
Why CarFinance 247?
At CarFinance 247 we work hard and we're constantly developing - our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal; to consistently deliver a seamless, easy and enjoyable experience to each and every one of our customers and employees.
Investing in our people is a priority, so much so we've developed and run our very own Academy. If you're lucky enough to be a part of our academy you can expect interactive learning, on the job activities & fun activities such as quizzes in order to prepare you for joining your team.
You can be certain that with CarFinance 247 you're always developing, learning new things and creating new opportunities for yourself. In fact, 90% of our managers have been promoted from within. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure you reach your full potential.
So if you're excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you're in the right place.
Get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81427922