Industrial Door Engineer
An award winning, expanding UK based business who specialise in the manufacture and service of industrial doors is looking for a Door Engineer to join their team of over 80 Engineers. Offering £185 callout standby fee, company commission scheme & good overtime rates, sick pay and detailed company training programme.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of industrial roller shutters, sectional, fast action, and overhead doors.
- Dock leveller, loading bay equipment and scissor lift maintenance.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the industrial door industry past or present.
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, BS7036, EN16005, SSTS card with experience working in a similar role.
- Roller-shutter, sectional, loading bay, fast action, wicket gates or scissor lift experience.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- £30,000+ basic salary. Hit your targets and you'll get £40,000+.
- 28 days holiday inc bank holiday
- £185 Standby fee, £15 per callout attended plus premium rate.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- Company training scheme.
- Side by side training with an experienced industrial door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434350