TCS is hiring Functional Tester at Liverpool.Know more:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Will work within the test team and support the R0 & R1 teams by executing Test scripts (Eg: System, Regression and Integration testing.)
- Providing a high level of support to the Client teams to ensure the systems perform to expected levels.
- To gain functional knowledge of business/applications.
- Preparation/amendments to test scripts covering but not limited to cases/scenarios/ regression.
- Execution of test cases to meet system/change/business requirements.
- Reporting of defects in defect logging tools.
- Re-testing of fixed defects.
- Preparation of test reports (Test Approach, Test Strategy, Test Specifications, Test Exit Reports.)
- Assurance of software quality.
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
- Maintain good rapport with Client Team, Onsite and Offshore Teams and address all the QA needs on time.
- Can demonstrate extensive and functional testing experience of large development programs.
- Can demonstrate experience on testing tools like ALM, QC.
- Possess good understanding of Testing fundamentals/frameworks/methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of Test Cases Design, Execution and Report Test results.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call.
- Experience of functional testing of Seibel CRM Webcenter Portal, IBM Initiate Niche Technology applications.
- Understanding Of SQL, FTP/SFTP, basic knowledge of UNIX commands would be desirable
- ISEB\ISTBQA Qualifications.
- Possesses valid SC Clearance or obtain the same.
- Role is based in Liverpool with no option of Work from Home.
- Role normally covers hours between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Once a month, you should be flexible to adjust hours from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Also, possibly once a month, you should be flexible to work up to 8 hours on Saturday / Sunday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428291