Senior Technical Paraplanner
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a well established firm of Financial Planners in Sale who are looking to hire a Senior Technical Paraplanner for their team.
The company find all of their clients are through referrals and their client bank is made up of various HNW clients, many of whom have been with the business for many, many years. They provide Pension, Investment (Onshore, Offshore and Bespoke) and protection advice.
The purpose of the role is to supervise the Paraplanning department which provides analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing and product recommendations to clients. You will also act as a main point of contact for the Advisers and support staff on all Technical matters.
Skills and Knowledge Needed:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum - ideally Chartered
- Experience in Tax and Trusts
- Experience in Pensions including SSAS and Corporate schemes
- Attention to detail is essential.
- An articulate manner and ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with HNW clients and colleagues alike.
- Flexible in approach to work
Candidates will be offered a generous basic salary and benefits package as well as full support towards study for further qualifications. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business as the company are looking for a long term hire and this will be a key person from day 1.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434437