Teaching Assistant Job in Hospital School
Teaching Assistant Job at Hospital School Islington, London
£70 - £80 per day
Long term - Permanent
Your new school
I am currently working with a Hospital School in Islington. This school caters for children in KS2, KS3 and KS4 and helps the children regain academic progress during periods of hospitalisation or rehabilitation. The school work with children 1:1 bedside or in small groups and provide an outstanding education for all of its students. Staff at the school are lovely and welcoming and everyone works together to ensure that every child gets the education that they deserve. Parents and children are grateful for the staff at this hospital school and the role itself is incredibly rewarding.
Your new role
Your new school are looking to recruit an SEND Teaching Assistant full time. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to pupils with a range of SEND.
This role is open until the role has been filled.
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an educational establishment
- A high level of maturity and sensitivity
What you'll get in return
- £70 - £80 per day based on experience and qualifications
- An incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills further, through extra training and on-the-job experience
1. Click on apply now
2. If you're CV is successful, you will be invited to interview at our London Victoria Head Quarters where we will also undertake safeguarding and vetting checks on behalf of the school
3. If successful, you will then be invited to a trial day / interview at the school.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442180