Job ID: JHB3567
My clients a leading international consultancy based in Cambridge are recruiting an In-House Solicitor to join their ever expanding team.
Based in Cambridge this is a varied role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and service agreements. You will also be advising and assisting the business on contracts for this Company's clients, intermediaries and product providers.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong grounding in commercial contract drafting in particular service agreements
- Able to work in a busy in-house legal department and provide day to day commercial advice to all departments within the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with multiple jurisdictions
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
- A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE
In-house experience from within the financial services or hi-tech sector would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434429