Cloud Solutions Architect - Pre-Sales
Cloud Solutions Architect - Pre-Sales
Based in London
This is a Permanent position
Salary up to £80,000 Plus additional benefits
*** Large Global Consultancy ***
To support the sales teams in achieving their sales plans and taking our clients IMS value propositions out to market. Working with sales in a consultative capacity with clients to establish tailored solutions that are commercially and technically viable whilst underpinning the customer's business objectives. The solutions architect must be aware of the competitive landscape and possess the ability to articulate the benefits of working with our clients professional services.
The solutions architect will provide highly skilled expertise with respect to the design, implementation and support of large client infrastructures covering a combination of, but not limited to Total outsourcing deal solutions covering End User Computing (Service Desk and Field Support), DC Infra management, LAN, WAN, 3rd party vendor management, governance models, tools, automation etc. with the ability to position Security solutions.
This solution architect will work with the offshore pre-sales team members who will support with specific details for each of the above mentioned towers. But the core responsibility of owning and driving the solution will be with the onsite pre-sales solutions architect.
- Consulting with clients to understand their current technological and business challenges together with their competitive environment and evolving market challenges.
- The outcome of the consultation will be a clear set of requirements and operational priorities.
- Propose innovative solutions that address these requirements, provide competitive advantage and business efficiencies.
- Build appropriate bills of materials and high level design and scope up appropriate professional services.
- Write compelling technology-based customer-facing proposals and work with account managers to develop associated commercials.
- Present proposed solutions to the customer.
- Understand and leverage components of our clients core services offerings when developing solution propositions
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party integrators and vendors to ensure solutions can be tailored from all available product/service providers.
- Experience in communicating with internal/external stakeholders with the ability to lead client meetings from a technical design perspective to drive an appropriate design.
- The ability to influence throughout the life cycle and enable delivery of a compliant solution.
- Working internally as part of an overall project team with, and supporting other pre and post-sales consultants from different technology areas.
- Communication with account managers and project managers to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- 8+ years' experience in a role as a sales / pre-sales / technical consultant providing high level technical consultancy in the Infrastructure Management area.
- Successful track record and experience in bidding on complex infrastructure tenders.
- Solid academic background with excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate with, and influence clients.
Must have a technical background with at least 8 years of work experience in one or more IT areas including but not limited to:
- IT architecture, infrastructure, design
- cloud solution / migration / development
- IT Infrastructure Service Stack, and ITIL
- IT Infra Service Management Tools
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps
- Project and/or product management
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433426