Network Administrator / Senior Network Administrator
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Network Administrator to manage and administer IT Infrastructure including Networks, Servers and PCs based in Chorley.
Reporting into the Head of IT, the Network Administrator will oversee and maintain backup, Disaster recovery and Business Continuity of all IT systems. You will also take ownership of IT Security of IT and data, implementing firewall, cyber security and network security protocols.
Within this role, the Network Administrator will :
- Deputise for the Head of IT
- Manage the Helpdesk Analyst
- Procure, build, install and administer IT Infrastructure
- Provide 2/ 3rd Line Support
- Ensure Business Continuity and DR
- Support Internet Services
- Manage third party suppliers
- Ensure against fraud protection
Technically, the Senior Network Analyst will possess the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server -2008 / 2012
- MS Windows Desktops - Windows 7 / 10
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory - DNS, DHCP, Wins, Group policies, DFS
- VMware - ESX, Vsphere, Vcentre
- SQL Server
The successful candidate will be expected to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433272