Interim Marketing Manager
Established in 1969, The original factory shop brings big brands at bargain prices to Britain's local high streets. We source "must buy" quality ranges at unbelievable prices, bringing out the bargain lover in everyone so we can satisfy our customers. With over 220 stores nationwide, we bring our customers big brands up to 70% off across multiple departments including fashion, beauty, home & more. High street cut price labels were how we started the business (with our first store in Keighley) and still form a part of our range today. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Leaflet Manager to join our Marketing team.
Reporting into the Brand and Customer Director you will be responsible for
- Managing the end to end process of the leaflet cycle
- Writing creative briefs, working closely with in- house designers/external agencies, providing creative direction
- Organising and directing model and still life photography shoots
- Pagination planning
- Working with internal stakeholders on leaflet decisions
- Holding leaflet meetings with commercial team
- Interpreting and utilising commercial data in decision making process for product selection
- Proof reading print material and ensuring it is always ?on brand'
- Managing budgets and tracking spend
- Implementation of marketing calendar and leaflet critical path
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within an offline marketing function
- Project management skills
- Experience attending and directing photography shoots
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Benefits of The Original Factory Shop:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Colleague discount from your first day
- Day off on your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life insurance
- Recognition scheme
Please click Apply to start your application.
For more information about The Original Factory Shop, please go to our website at:
The Original Factory Shop is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428248