Interim Accounts Receivable Manager
- Full Time
Accounts Receivable Manager - 6 Month Contract - North London - UK Leading Technology Company
Salary: £200-250 per Hour
A UK Leading Technology Company in North London London are looking for an Interim Accounts Receivable Manager to head their fast paced Accounts Receivable team.
- You will be responsible for identifying and reviewing debt reports
- You will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable team including supervisors and indirect reports.
- Posting cash receipts to the relevant customer accounts
- You will monitor the records of accounts owed to the company ensuring prompt collection of payments as well as ensuring appropriate cash management and application of credit policies.
- Provide a weekly update on overdue accounts to the credit control manager
- Check the accuracy / legal identify of customers on contracts / order approvals
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proven track record in credit control.
- Managed a team of 3+ previously / currently.
- Great communication skills
- Good numerical and literacy skills
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on 01628 771811 (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428163