Senior Econometrician 'Client Side' - West London - £40,000 - £50,000
Would you like to work for an organisation at the cutting edge of the Telco/Media space who are investing significantly in all their Analytics team? Are you tired of working in an agency environment and keen to see how the other half live client side?
A household name in the space, are looking for a Senior Econometrician to augment the effectiveness team's capability. You will need to be familiar with the basics of econometric model construction and interpretation, and convey the potential to learn new skills and techniques quickly in a fast-paced environment.
You will also…
- Liaise with partner agencies to ensure that models are built to the highest standards using consistent techniques that can be applied to other projects as applicable.
- Ensure that internal econometric models are set up in the right manner to answer relevant business questions
- Work alongside relevant stakeholder teams to ensure that the recommendations of the modelling are implemented successfully into future Media Plans.
What you'll have…
- Understanding and experience of building econometric models and an aptitude to apply them in a media and marketing context
- Good written and oral communication skills - be an articulate, positive and professional communicator
- High degree of drive, energy, self-confidence, commitment and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based environment.
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with excellent numeracy & analytical skills.
- A numerate degree (or equivalent) such as Economics, Econometrics, Maths or Statistics
If you are interested, please apply or alternatively email me your CV to discuss in complete confidence -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432707