Year 2 Teacher
Are you an experienced Year 2 Teacher?
Do you bring fun and exciting learning into your teaching?
Are you looking for a full time role from May till December?
As a Teacher of Year 2, do you have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Primary school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to cover a secondment.
This Primary School in Stockport is a two form entry community school so you will have the opportunity to work and plan alongside another teacher. The Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents to ensure that learning does not end when the school closes.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Two terms of induction provided for NQTs.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
If you are passionate about teaching in Key Stage 1 and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429028