Lead Supportability Engineer
This opportunity sits in a growing multidisciplinary team working on the next generation of secure communication systems via satellite. The ideal candidate has experience in Supportability or ILS Engineering and is looking to take on more responsibility at an impressive site.
- Input to system, sub-system and equipment level requirements and acceptance
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Supportability (RAM)
- Safety and testability analysis
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)Maintenance task analysis and maintenance planning
- Obsolescence management on current and future products
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA), including ranging and scaling of spares, consumables and test equipment
- Reporting on identified ILS Human Factors issues for projects
- Providing assistance in the production of Technical Publications
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430892