A small, private Nursery setting in North London is seeking a Nursery Manager.
You will manage the day to day running if a small, but busy 40 place setting, open Monday to Friday all year round.
The Nursery enjoys an established client group and is seeking opportunities to expand/extend their provisions over the coming months.
You will be an inspiring leader, with the experience and ability to motivate and guide the nursery team to achieve outstanding practice.
As Nursery Manager you will have worked in a similar role before. You will be responsible for the operational management of the nursery, conducting show rounds to prospective parents, marketing the setting and managing the budget.
You will have a proven record of accomplishment in the effective leadership of a Nursery setting, and experience in delivering OSFTED outcomes.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
The role offers the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* bonuses and benefits.
* On-going support and career development.
* The Opportunity to extend the capacity of the nursery.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428059