Test Engineer - Automation
Job Role: Test Engineer
Salary/Rate: £30k - £45k
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV or Willing to Undergo
Test Engineer - Permanent - London - DV or Willing to Undergo
- Creating BDD's for the stories in the program within Jira.
- Writing Cucumber Test Scripts for each BDD.
- Developing automated Selenium tests in Java.
- Running automated and manual tests for feature branches within a test environment.
- Maintaining regression tests for each system developed by the team.
- Creation of Test Result reports after each sprint.
- Analysing functional specifications to produce suitable test plans and reports, including both manual and automated test scripts.
- Create, maintain, revise and review test suites and enter them into the test repository.
- Liaising with configuration management, project managers, developers and third parties to bridge the gap between technical and business partners.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience successfully delivering complex and high risk projects using a broad range of test techniques/principles (Integrated or functional).
- Experience of using automated tooling (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, SonarQube, Jmeter, Gatling).
- Experience of test and defect management tools. e.g. HPQC, ALM, JIRA, Bamboo.
- Experience of different project methodologies, e.g. V Model, Agile, and hybrids of the two.
- Software development exposure, ideally with .Net and Java.
- Good technical understanding of both Windows and Linux.
- Co-Coordinating test activities across the teams, crafting test scripts and automating test processes.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432830