Pricing and Data Analyst - Global Company
Our client, an international business based in Watford, is looking for a talented Associate Pricing Analyst. They are offering a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package, as well as great progression opportunities. This role would suit someone with financial analysis experience. They are looking for someone to analyse the pricing of products and put together pricing proposals based on market strategy and information handed over from the sales team.
Our client manufacture products which are distributed internationally, and they are looking for someone to effectively manage the pricing proposal process, ensuring all Pre-qualification questionnaire's and pricing responses are produced with absolute accuracy, and are submitted on time. This person will play an active role in the wider pricing team providing information and analysis that facilitate business decisions.
- Keep abreast of business, product portfolio and marketing development.
- Produce and analyze data
- Produce usage reports to confirm contracted volumes have been met before changing prices, to ensure correct band prices are applied.
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and high-quality Tender submissions, in a timely manner.
- Respond to all Tender enquiries originating from both the businesses and the purchasing body.
- Contract Management; process new contract awards and contract extensions and respond to any contract enquiries.
- Contract Price Management - load contract prices into pricing system and ensure all pricing in relation to contract extensions is loaded and managed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review potential price increases on existing contracts and quotes.
- Provide customer analysis and detailed reports in relation to contact pricing
- Effectively manage expiring prices/contracts to ensure that there is no interruption to the order process
- Investigate any discrepancies between prices quoted by our customers, and those on our systems.
- Respond quickly to enable shipment of products
- Ideally some work experience in a tendering and contracting environment (sales and marketing, distribution or operations environment
- Experience in data analysis
- A confident communicator
- Good organizational and analytical skills and priority management.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly, spreadsheets in Excel.
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and positive.
- Outgoing and friendly, with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Inquisitive, and open to new ideas and ways of working.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428968