Software Engineer - C# / C++
Software Engineer - C++, C#, LabWindows, Doors
Working for this outstanding global company within a multi-disciplined team, you'll have the opportunity to work on all stages of the software development lifecycle for aerospace and defence systems projects. Within this global company there's plenty of scope to develop new skills and grow. The position will require Security Clearance - so applicants should be from British Nationals of single British Nationality to be considered for these jobs.
The team is looking for a degree level educated Software Engineers with commercial programming experience in either C++, C or C# programming. The position works closely with Hardware and Firmware engineers to solve real integration problems on test systems, a role that provides challenges and training and which offers scope for future career progression.
Key areas of Responsibility for the Software Engineer:
- To craft high quality and robust code within a development process frmework
- Work as the full lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, coding, unit test, software integration, acceptance test to delivery
- Work with tool set including LabWindows and TestStand
- Work in a dynamic small team environment, through the full development lifecycle
- Be willing to drop into other technologies if required
Key Benefits of the job:
- Join a company that supports work life balance, including flexi-time and half day Fridays
- Work on a variety of interesting cutting edge projects from inception to implementation
- Enjoy opportunities for learning and development in a company who supports professional growth
- Surround yourself with highly talented people, including some of the most experienced Software Engineers in the country today
- Supportive relocation package offered
- On-site restaurant facilities available
- Award winning pension scheme and much more
In return, you'll be joining a major employer of IT staff in Edinburgh and a top employer in its sector. An excellent opportunity, please send your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430342