Payroll Supervisor - Marylebone, Central London
Our client is a well-established 6 Director Firm with multiple sites around London and Buckinghamshire. Due to recent growth of clients in their payroll department they are looking for a Payroll Supervisor/ Payroll Manager to come in and run some payrolls on behalf of clients as well as Assist in managing the payroll department to ensure the firm has the people and the skills to provide an outstanding service to clients.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisor Role in Marylebone, Central London:
- Lead the members of the team and foster their professional growth and development
- Building our capability to meet current and expected future payroll developments
- Continuously be alert to opportunities to optimise our processes and systems
- Ensure payrolls are run on time
- Required information is correct and is sent to HMRC
- Answering client queries
- Assisting with delegation and assisting with the mentoring of the junior team members
- Responsible for their own payroll portfolio
- Helping look after an overall porfolio of 180 clients payrolls, around 60 small payrolls of 1-10 staff and the largest is 650 staff.
The ideal candidate for Payroll Supervisor Role in Marylebone, Central London:
- At least six years working for a payroll bureau preferably within an accountancy firm
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Friendly, personable and able to work off of their own initiative
- Good general standard of education
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE related matters
- Knowledge of the Star payroll system is essential
- Taxable knowledge is beneficial for advising clients
What's on offer?
- £30,000 - £38,000, depending on experience
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development
- Bonus schemes and incentives
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432783