BENCH FITTING TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: BENCH FITTING TECHNICIAN
JOB TITLE: BENCH FITTING TECHNICIAN
SALARY: £12-£16p/h Depending on experience
HOURS: Full time
THE COMPANY: Formed over 44 years ago, our client is a family owned business supporting both the Passenger Transport and Road Haulage industries. Our client offers an extensive range of service exchange transmissions, axles and differentials, together with a mobile service support team covering the UK.
THE ROLE: To further strengthen their growth, our client has several vacancies for Bench Fitting Technicians to be based at their Willenhall remanufacturing facility.
You will need to have an ability to develop your skills and technical knowledge into automatic and mechanical transmissions, axles and differentials.
Product training will be available to successful applicants.
Are you/Do you have:
- A high degree of skill and technical ability
- A team player
- A willingness to learn
- Self-confidence with the ability to adjust to fast changing business conditions
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- A good organiser with the ability to work under pressure
- IT literacy skills are preferable
- Time served apprenticeship would be advantageous
- Most importantly we are looking for driven individuals who have the desire and motivation to be successful
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428952