Our client are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their office in Slough. They require someone with intermediate Excel skills as you will be required to use this daily for reporting and formulas
- Raising of credit notes and assisting with returns
- Calculation of rebates and discounts
- The uploading of transactions to various procurement platforms
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Accounts payable cover during annual leave and busy periods
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc administration duties as required by Line Managers
- Able to work well as part of a team. Genuine team player
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to recognise potential risks & concerns and escalate these to Line Managers
- SAP B1 knowledge desirable
- Intermidiate excel skills
PLease note, this job is based in Slough, please only apply if you live within a commutable distance.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430794