Senior MI Developer
- Identify and scope new MI business requirements.
- Build, develop & deliver MI solutions in line with business requirements to agreed time, cost & quality criteria.
- The role holder will be pivotal in the development and maintenance of MI solutions.
- Involved in the continuous development of MOI (Data Warehouse) both from source transactional systems and a SQL Server perspective.
- Assist in the automation of regular team output, ensuring automated solutions are fit for purpose to hand over to the Operational Planning and MI Specialists / Operational Managers.
- maintain effective communications with customers, who will not always have a technical background, keeping them advised of progress and resolving any concerns
- Ensure best practise reporting efficiencies are being followed within MI production, maximising effectiveness and delivering high percentage of automation.
- Communicate effectively to internal & external customers at all business levels
- Develop new reports, rationalise and optimise ongoing portfolio and prioritise accordingly.
- Track and manage issues accordingly, identifying mitigating actions where appropriate
- Exhibit Leadership by supporting and managing both the work and time of self and others
- Job holder will be expected to lead in the development of more junior members of the team
- The role holder will be expected to travel as required between Bupa sites on an as needed basis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432597