Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are working exclusively with a great family run business where they truly recognise that people are their greatest asset. They are an established company who count some of the UK's biggest names within their customer base. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk into their finance team.
You will enjoy a varied role including:
- Management of weekly, monthly and daily invoice processing
- Processing of stock and none stock invoices
- Matching delivery notes and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Assisting with the month end processes
To be considered for this role you should have solid experience within a Purchase Ledger/Accounts payable focussed role, be able to demonstration good organisational and be able to communicate at all levels. Experienced of Sage 50 would be desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement, you will benefit from working in lovely office surroundings for a business that prides themselves on strong levels of staff retention.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451241