Mortgage and Protection Administrator
Job Title: Mortgage and Protection Administrator.
Salary: £24K Basic.
Hours: 35 hours.
An excellent opportunity is available for a Mortgage Paraplanner / Mortgage Administrator to join a leading HNW Mortgage Brokerage. You will be responsible for supporting a team of Mortgage Broker, assisting with mortgage administration; preparation of client files; liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders etc.
Applicants will need to be highly professional, being comfortable dealing with a wide range of clientele, including HNW. Previous Mortgage Administration experience essential. CeMAP Qualified desirable but not essential.
- Regular liaison with lenders to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress mortgage applications through to offer and writing of suitability reports.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post.
- Assisting Financial Consultants in preparation for client meetings.
- Researching products.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 12 months mortgage administration experience.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- A team player with ability to use own initiative.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- CeMAP qualified desired but not essential.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Mortgage Administrator, mortgage processor, mortgage underwriter, PA, Personal Assistant, cemap, mortgage adviser, graduate, case owner, solicitors, lenders, packaging, packager, paraplanner
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430746