Teacher of Humanities
Humanities Teacher - Permananent - RE/Geography/History
Are you an outstanding and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress your career? Perhaps you have a specialism in RE/Geography or History but are open to teaching an additional Humanities subject up to KS3.
i-teachers are working in partnership with an 'Outstanding' graded secondary who are looking for the right candidate to join their secondary team. This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate to work in a supportive and energetic school.
This fantastic school are eager to meet with a specialist in either Religious Education, History or Geography; who is also able to contribute to the teaching of one other subject up to Key Stage 3.
Humanities Teacher - Permanent
- Supportive department with excellent results
- Experienced Humanities Teacher / NQT required
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' Secondary in Nottingham
- Permanent position from September 2018 (earlier if possible)
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Headteacher and SLT
- Career development opportunities - young and dynamic leadership team
- Fantastic location - easily accessible
- Teaching and supporting at least two subject specialisms/classes in Humanities
- Implementing and delivering an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum
- Monitoring and supporting the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher
- Facilitating and providing a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contributing to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
- Must have QTS
- Graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding in recent observations
- Passion for your subject specialism
- Willingness to teach an additional humanities subject
- Strong behaviour management
If this has sparked you interest, and you want to find out more, click apply to send your CV and covering letter to Emma at i-teachers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81426108