Temporary purchase ledger, flexible part time 20 hours a week, £9-10 per hour, immediate start
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for a part time purchase ledger clerk for a manufacturing organisation in Stroud. Reporting into the Financial Controller the main purpose of the role is to work with other members of the finance team to maintain accuracy of accounting information as well as carry out the following duties:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger to include:
- Posting invoices to the ledger
- Identifying internal queries and discrepancies and coordinating with other departments to ensure these are resolved
- Communicating with suppliers to investigate inconsistencies
- Obtaining authorisation for invoices without PO's
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis Prepare supplier payments and submit to online banking system Provide cover for reception and other members of accounts team when required.
In return for this excellent part time Purchase Ledger opportunity the client is looking for an experienced candidate who can join the finance team and add value straight away. This part time purchase ledger role offer flexible working hours with the client happy to consider candidates looking to work either 5 short days or 3.5 full days. The client is willing to pay a competitive rate of £9-10 per hour dependant upon experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432298