We are seeking 2 Risk Managers with extensive experience in the Rail Industry to join a leading construction consultancy on an initial 12 month contract basis in York. Our client are a leading design and consultancy firm operating within the construction and build environment industry. Due to a growing project load within the Rail sector, they are looking for 2 experienced Risk Managers to join their Infrastructure team.
As the chosen Risk Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining the capture of risk within your projects
- Developing a comprehensive risk register
- Supporting the Service Capability Leader for Risk Management in the development of risk management service capability
- Undertaking day-to-day risk management activities, such as prioritisation, identification, action planning, monitoring and register management
- Ensuring work is delivered in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls
The key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Specific experience delivering major programmes within the Rail and Infrastructure sectors
- Membership of a professional institution (such as the APM or IRM) is preferred
- Specific qualifications in Risk Management would be beneficial
- Experience in the application of QRA techniques and tools (i.e. @Risk and Primavera Risk Analysis)
- Strong understanding of construction contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Emily Parvin on Emily.Parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com or call 02392 603030 and quote job reference number 14154EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'apply' button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432394