Teaching Assistant positions
1:1 Learning Support Assistants needed ASAP!!
Randstad Education work extremely close with this individual Primary School. We are delighted to be helping them with their x3 1:1 Learning Support assistant roles.
Our 'OUTSTANDING' primary school are looking for individual to come in ground running. To apply for this role you will need experience with Special Needs including experience working 1:1 or intervention groups.
Working hours will be 8:30 - 3:30 Monday - Friday, term time only!
Requirements of the role:
- Supporting children in 1:1 and group settings
- Using your experience of direct support with their learning, following their EHCP plans
- Support the children with relevant resources and daily planning, this includes making them feel comfortable (organising their daily belongings) for example
- Minimum requirements of holding a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher
- Any relevant experience of running interventions for English or Maths are beneficial
Please apply now if you are looking for a long term 5 days a week role ASAP! This position is up until July 2018. All vacancies for Teaching Assistants are long term - permanent.
Please send your up to date CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450362