SEMI SENIOR/ SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Due to expansion my client an Accountancy Practice in Kent have an exciting opportunities for Accountants to join their team.
They are a multi-partner firm who service a large number of clients all over the UK and Europe. They have offices in Charing and Ramsgate near Westwood Cross
My Client are looking for accounts semi-senior or seniors with practice experience, ideally qualified or studying towards a professional qualification such as the AAT or ACCA.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Practice experience.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people both face to face and over the telephone
- Hard working both practically and academically
- Self driven, organised and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
To Apply please send your CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431555