SF Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst for a growing business in Derby. This is an exciting role as it offers great exposure and the opportunity to be supported and to progress and develop within the business.
As the Junior Finance Analyst you will report directly into the Group Finance Director to provide reporting and analytical support to the business.
- Take ownership of and manage the production of the monthly Margin report, which calculates future margin trends. Analyse and explain the margin trends by customer. Identify issues and resolve where possible.
- Prepare financial forecasts and commercial packs
- Manage the supplier rebates, co-ordinating between the procurement teams and accounting teams to ensure the rebates are booked and forecasted correctly.
- Prepare certain key weekly financial performance reports
- Maintain and develop the departmental routine processes, regularly reviewing and updating them to ensure they remain up to date, relevant and efficient. Examples include:
- Participation in improvement activities to enhance business performance.
You will be educated to a good level - A Level or equivalent and be at the early stages of finance qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent). You will have a grounding in accounts, and strong analytical skills including Excel. You will have a commercial mind set, with excellent communication and rapport building skills with the ability to support the business.
You will be keen to prove yourself and progress and develop your career with a business. In return you will be offered thorough training and development and full study support.
If this sounds like the career progressive role that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430725