- Full Time
Are looking for your next role in settlements and have at least 1 years experience in either market settlements of FX settlements? Then great role this could be a brilliant next step in your career path
Our client - a household name Bank - is looking for someone to join their growing team in Market Settlements.
You will be responsible for the confirmation and settlement of securities trades and some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Settlement of fixed income products; repos, reverse repos and outrights trades, and derivative products for the Bank,
- Processing and settlement of securities collateral trades
- Settlement of Asset Purchase Facility - Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme trades
- To enable smooth settlement of bank's annual foreign currency bond issuance programme
- The reconciliation of coupon and redemption payments and the processing of manufactured coupon payments,
- Daily futures reconciliation process
- Management of monthly charges across Clearstream and Euroclear accounts,
So as you can see this is a varied and interesting role for someone looking to build their career in a settlements environment.
Please apply ASAP to find out more about this great opportunity
£24225-27300 plus excellent benefits package!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430266