Front End Developer
Either way, we think you'll love what this team are doing - developing sophisticated technologies that help customers to connect around the world.
Key responsibilities of the Front End Developer
- Ideas about how to make new technologies work
- Research into uses of new technology
Key skills and qualifications required for the Front End Developer
- An academic background in computer science / information science or multi media
- A proven track record developing complex systems
- Any formal training in UX design would be a plus (but less essential)
This Front End Developer role promises loads of variety and will find you working on high profile projects. The company work are extremely well respected and rapidly expanding, we think it's a great opportunity for a talented programmer looking for job stability and opportunities to learn and make an impact. The company offer a full benefits package and free parking is also available. There's plenty to like about this job, we'd love to tell you more so if this looks like a job match for you then please send in your CV for consideration today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430214