Lawyer - Newcastle Upon Tyne - Contract
STR Group are currently recruiting for a Lawyer for a large Public sector organisation to be based in Newcastle.
We are looking for an experienced Lawyer to provide legal advice and advocacy to client functions, Committees and officers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Legal advice to Committees, members individually, chief officers and officers of relevant departments.
- Drafting suitable documentation, proceedings, correspondence and reports as required.
- Attendance at meetings of committees and groups.
- Advocacy in Courts and Tribunals is an essential part of the job and experience in this would be expected.
- Participating in an out of hours legal service.
If you are looking for a contract role and are an experienced Lawyer, please apply now.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431508