This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and methodical individual with a good sense of humour, ideally used to working in a busy administrative function where priorities change daily and processes, whilst documented, are flexible to adapt to business needs.
This role will see you joining a small high performing and busy Technical Support Team within Shared Service (Finance) function.
Previous experience of working within a accounts department would compliment this role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the maintenance, support and development of Key Finance applications
- Providing assistance to Finance, key business Managers and end users across all areas of the business, implementing best practice processes and contributing to monthly Key Performance Indicators
- New User and Supplier Account set up and maintenance
- End user enquiry management (expenses, purchasing etc.) using shared mailboxes and the Helpdesk
- Contract Database Management
- Workflow (approval) set up and maintenance for expenses and purchasing
- Scheduled processing of critical Sales Ledger and Circulation data
- End User training and documentation for Purchasing and Expenses
- Issue resolution from a technical and a business process perspective
- Integration management across applications (Chart of Accounts, Invoices exports, Payment exports etc.)
- Data integrity within each application (i.e. User details, Suppliers, Chart of Accounts etc.
- Maintenance of Finance 'MyHub' pages set up and content (Intranet)
- Assistance with System configuration and development
- New version release testing for all applications
- Support the continuous improvement of processes
- Assistance with monthly KPI production and use of these to identify areas for improvement
- New business migrations
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in response to a varied working day
- The ability to focus on specific detailed tasks at key times
- Ability to react quickly to issues and requests where required
- Able to work with all levels in the organisation
- MS Office Suite:- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid proven System Administration experience
- Experience of multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
- Purchase, Sales or General ledger experience
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432189