Page Finance are delighted to be working with this local firm to find a new Payroll Supervisor to join the team.
The successful Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for the following;
- Importing payroll data, running reports, setting up new starters, calculating payments, printing/uploading payslips and submitting RTI data.
- Dealing with Payroll queries from clients and internal stakeholders
- Balancing pension spreadsheets and work related to auto enrolment
- Taking care of the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Maintaining the monthly payroll exceptions spreadsheet
- Proactive in keeping up to date with latest payroll legislation through CIPP membership, courses and general research.
The successful Payroll Supervisor will have the following core competencies;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically word and excel.
- Knowledge and experience of Auto Enrolment.
- A good understanding of IT.
- Ideally from a payroll bureau environment.
- CIPP qualification desirable but not essential.
This role offers between £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431465