Are you looking for a new school to broaden your experience? Do you focus on tasks from the right angle? Do you enjoy making maths fun and inclusive for all in a way that achieves results? Do you have experience in teaching both KS3 and KS4 Maths? Or are you looking to complete your NQT year in a school that offers amazing opportunities to develop your skills?
If the answers to any of the questions above are yes this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are offering the chance to work in a high performing school in Stevenage and propel your teaching career to the next level. The school are looking for someone to start on a permanent basis in September to deliver high level Maths lessons across KS3 and KS4 and be a part of an excellent department constantly looking to improve.
Whether you're an experienced Teacher or a NQT this school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school and develop your skills and techniques. The school has a strong community feeling around it that is welcoming of everyone from all backgrounds. Not only this but there is a genuine intention to raise the school to becoming OFSTED outstanding, which is something you could be a part of if you apply today!
- Dedicated Randstad Consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
- Working and support team of specialist Teachers.
- Competitive rates of pay- we will always try to secure you the best rate.
- A refer a friend scheme of £300.
- CPD opportunity.
- School is close to the public transport links and has free parking.
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT.
- Experience teaching GCSE Maths.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Creative lesson planning.
- Engaging and dedicated Teacher.
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT.
- Career minded Teacher.
- Passion about giving pupils the best opportunity to succeed.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
If this sounds like something that could be for you don't hesitate to be in touch with Triona or Adam in our National Resourcing Team on 0161 200 1930 or apply online.
You will need to satisfy eligibillity to work and referencing criteria and provide details of registering your DBS (we can help you with this).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431643