19-23k + benefits
A market leader in the travel industry is looking to recruit a Front-End Developer for their passionate and tech-focused team based in Doncaster. You will be involved in all aspects of designing, developing and maintaining the internal systems which are critical to support the business, alongside a great deal of greenfield development for external clients. You will have the opportunity to build a fantastic portfolio of projects, alongside gaining invaluable commercial exposure.
The role will require the following responsibilities:
- Develop and design new websites with new\existing clients.
- Maintain and update existing websites using common Adobe or other Web Editing packages.
- To support and train customers on using the Website CMS.
- Provide technical support of client website CMS by use of email, telephone and online support.
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing.
- To be involved in SEO solutions.
- To work alongside design agencies to implement design projects.
- To liaise with internal and external product developers.
- Work closely with other product support personnel.
- Liaise and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
As part of a team working within an Agile methodology it will be required that you perform differing roles within different projects. You will report into the company’s operations manager, who truly believes in operating an ‘open door policy’ in order for you to hit your true potential.
In order to earn a market-leading salary, with a company who genuinely cares about their employees, please click ‘Apply Now’, or contact Alexandra Scrivener @ Interaction Recruitment Sheffield for more information and full client disclosure!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430152