Multi Skilled Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for a Mobile Multi skilled Engineer Electrical Bias to cover the Oxfordshire area. Working on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts they have in that area. The Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical) will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
Our Client is a UK leading Building and Construction, Facilities Management and Building Services business.
The Main duties of the Mobile Multi skilled engineer in Oxford are:
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
The Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally be based in Oxfordshire:
- Previous experience working for a building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognised Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds& 2391 & Testing & Inspection
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
Must have - Base electrical qualifications C&G Part A & B
- Or - C&G 236 pt1 pt2
- Or - NVQ 2330 L2 L3
- Or - AM1 & AM2
The mobile Multi Skilled Engineer covering the Oxfordshire region is offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities