Project Accountant - 4-6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Project Accountant, to support budget setting process
Your new company
Public Sector Client - Northampton
4 - 6 Month assignment
Your new role
Our client is seeking a Temporary Project Accountant. This role is an integral project so hands on experience in a similar role is essential.
- This role will be preparing annual budgets, forecasts, management accounts, financial plans, cashflow forecasts and key financial metrics.
- Managing accounting systems and reporting
- Control accounts reconciliations
- Group accounts and closure of accounts
- Ability to analyse and interpret large quantities of complex data
- To provide training and budgetary assistance to managers
- To assist year end close down processes, production of year end group accounts and timely production of working paper for external audit purposes
This role is essential to improving the quality of the finance service to budget holders and strategic financial management of the college. This post will be supervised and directed by Head of Finance. You will be experience in all areas of the roles and ideally be QBE/Part qualified/qualified AAT.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have some Public Sector experience, be either AAT, Part or Fully Qualified or QBE. Your CV must show extensive experience supporting the annual budget setting process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81401213