Assistant Financial Controller
Interim Assistant Financial Controller Up to £40,000 Uttoxeter
Your new company
My client is looking for Interim Assistant Financial Controller to join their finance team with view of role becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
As an Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for
- Ensuring financial and systems controls are in place in line with company policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to drive down cost
- Producing monthly financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasts
- Managing year end process and statutory accounts preparation to include corporation tax
- External reporting - VAT, Intrastat, CIS and EC sales
- Implementing controls in order to monitor and maximise cashflow
- Managing overhead costs in line with business strategy
What you'll need to succeed
You will be enthusiastic, positive and driven with CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification. Ideally you will have experience in cost accounting, great attention to detail, ability to present data, excellent Excel and data analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get salary up to £40,000 , generous holiday allowance, company pension and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81403797