Manpower is currently recruiting for Insurance Administrator on behalf of our client, American Express. This is a temporary role until the end of August, potentially long term with good performance in the role, starting on the 1st of June. You will be offered on the job training.
The position is within Executive Customer Relations, a complaint handling department for Consumer, Corporate and Insurance products. The role is in the Insurance Admin team, predominantly handling a high volume of enquiries relating to the mis-selling of PPI.
Key Deliverable include, but are not limited to:
* Logging and acknowledging complaints in line with strict FCA guidelines.
* Answering customer insurance enquires via letter and email.
* Liaising with partners regarding the successful hand off of complaints.
* Supporting the Insurance Executive team with their case investigation.
* Maintaining and managing a number of spreadsheets and trackers.
* Responding to Claims Management Companies bulk enquires in a professional manner via e-mail.
* Supporting the FOS liaison team with case preparation and investigation
* You will have a sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, solve problems and deliver better solutions for customers.
* You will be determined to see issues through to complete resolution, often working across World Service and with Business Partners to create sustainable solutions.
* You will be required to deliver a high standard of written competence in all your letters whilst displaying unsurpassed levels of Relationship Care.
* Previous experience of the complaint handling process within a regulated environment an advantage
* The successful candidate should have an understanding and knowledge of American Express Insurance policies, procedures and products.
* Exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
* You will often be communicating complex and sensitive concepts to card members via letter so excellent written skills and experience corresponding in writing is essential.
* Dealing with all types of Insurance enquiries as well as managing a varied case load of differing workflows, all needing to be worked alongside each other.
* Liaising with a number of different areas across the business, as well as external partners up to and including senior leaders.
* Ability to pass strict quality checks on all cases whilst maintaining a high level of productivity on an ongoing basis.
* You will be able to spot, raise and be part of rectifying systemic issues.
* Remain Compliant in all aspects of your work and be aware of timeframes, guidelines and the Data Protection of Card members.
* You will be able to deal with complex account issues, whilst protecting the brand name and dealing with sensitive information.
* Attention to detail and timely follow-up.
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive approach to work and the ability to work effectively in a high pressured, demanding area, as well as managing their own workload, ensuring all targets are hit consistently and offering support to team members as and when needed.
If you're looking for your next customer service role within a passionate team, please apply here today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428631