Paralegal / Legal Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Executive to join a growing national Legal Practice in their Leeds branch which offers a variety of specialist legal services to individuals and businesses.
As Paralegal / Legal Executive, you will be working within the Employment Department and assisting the Head of Department and other solicitors with complex contentious and non-contentious employment matters for both Claimants and Respondents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters to progress within the company.
- Assisting the Head of Department and other solicitors with complex contentious employment matters (predominantly Claimant)
- Managing a case load (under supervision)
- Assisting with non-contentious Respondent matters
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department
Experience & Skills;
- A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years' experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters
- Experience of working in an Employment Law Department or similar would be useful
- Experience of using case management system and time recording (ideally Proclaim) would be an advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and literacy skill
- Motivated to learn and progress within the Employment Department
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus
- Hours: Full-time (35 hours)
- Location: Roundhay, Leeds
Closing Date: Monday 28th May
To be considered for this role, please apply with a CV that is well written and formatted with care and attention to detail.
At Key Appointments (UK) Ltd, we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 2 working days. The decision of suitability against this role will be based on the information contained in your CV and cover letter. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you luck with your application and job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81428623